Bomifacio Global City Taguig, Philippines
This app can be used as a self-evaluation tool to help you live up to and maintain temple worthy standards. You now have a place to measure and report where your current temple worthy standing is, see your progress by updating your information to a graph, write in a journal within the app of your plans/goals, review and ponder prophetic counsel related to temple standards and evaluate yourself as often as you wish.
Please Note: This app does not supersede the interviews you have with your priesthood leaders when determining your temple worthiness. Those interviews are the most important evaluations you can have. This app though can be used as a tool to help you be more mindful and productive as you continually seek to live worthy of a temple recommend.
Also Note: All the information in this app is available to the public online by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This information can be found through the following:
1) Endowed from on High: Temple Preparation Seminar Teacher’s Manual Lesson 2: We Must Be Worthy to Enter the Temple.
2) Robert D. Hales. Preparing for a Heavenly Marriage – New Era Feb. 2006.
3) LDS General Conferences and the Scriptures.
What you will get:
1) 15 temple evaluation statements.
2) Prophetic counsel related to each temple evaluation statement.
3) Answers are automatically averaged and color coded.
4) Scores can be updated to graph showing your progress.
5) Notes section within app.
6) Passcode feature so only you can open the app.
7) Tutorial to easily understand the app.
We hope this app will help you gain more confidence and faith in yourself as you always seek to live worthy of a temple recommend.
Latest posts by Romrik Joshua Flores, Moroni Channel (see all)
- LDS Church Donates $20 Million Towards Global COVID Vaccination Push - February 27, 2021
- Longtime Tabernacle Choir Director Dies at Age 86 Due to COVID-19 - February 20, 2021
- Church Updates COVID-19 Safety Measures for Children in Utah - February 17, 2021
- LOOK: Renovations for the Mesa Temple Continues in 2021 - February 15, 2021