In a letter sent to local leaders, the Church announced a new service to create sacred temple garments for military members.
Garments previously designed will be discontinued to better meet the needs of uniform personnels. The Church will now provide undergarment marking services free of charge through Beehive Clothing.
The following members are eligible for this new service:
- Members of any branch of the United States military
- Local, county, state, and federal law enforcement officers
- Members of the equivalent organizations outside the United States
Required undergarments approved by the organizations listed above should be purchased by the member through approved channels. Eligible members may refer to the Garment Marking Order Form for additional information and instructions.
Latest posts by Moroni Channel News (see all)
- LDS Church responds to an article alleging Church leaders hiding sexual abuse reports - August 6, 2022
- LDS chapel in Boise Idaho heavily damaged by fire - August 4, 2022
- Fire breaks out inside Orem Utah Temple, overnight - July 26, 2022
- A photo of Prophet Joseph Smith finally emerges from family heirloom - July 21, 2022