In a letter sent to local leaders, the Church announced a new service to create sacred temple garments for military members.
Garments previously designed will be discontinued to better meet the needs of uniform personnels. The Church will now provide undergarment marking services free of charge through Beehive Clothing.
The following members are eligible for this new service:
- Members of any branch of the United States military
- Local, county, state, and federal law enforcement officers
- Members of the equivalent organizations outside the United States
Required undergarments approved by the organizations listed above should be purchased by the member through approved channels. Eligible members may refer to the Garment Marking Order Form for additional information and instructions.
Latest posts by Moroni Channel News (see all)
- How the LDS Church investment fund serves its sacred purpose - May 18, 2023
- LDS Church reveals top 10 stocks in its investment portfolio - May 18, 2023
- LDS Church slams 60 minutes program for elevating a story based on unfounded allegations - May 16, 2023
- President Nelson confirms speculation regarding his health - May 16, 2023