In a letter sent to local leaders, the Church announced a new service to create sacred temple garments for military members.
Garments previously designed will be discontinued to better meet the needs of uniform personnels. The Church will now provide undergarment marking services free of charge through Beehive Clothing.
The following members are eligible for this new service:
- Members of any branch of the United States military
- Local, county, state, and federal law enforcement officers
- Members of the equivalent organizations outside the United States
Required undergarments approved by the organizations listed above should be purchased by the member through approved channels. Eligible members may refer to the Garment Marking Order Form for additional information and instructions.
Latest posts by Moroni Channel News (see all)
- Tabernacle Choir wowed Philippine Senate following invitation from Senate President Zubiri - February 28, 2024
- Tabernacle Choir to Perform for the Philippine Senate - February 28, 2024
- Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square Delights Filipino Fans with “Himig ng Pag-asa” Tour Debut - February 24, 2024
- Philippines surprise TabChoir with a cultural performance during their welcome dinner - February 23, 2024