The Philippine area have just announced that they will launch 3 commercials for the upcoming National Family Week Celebration. It will start to air on September 25 2017 on ABS-CBN (one of Philippines leading TV Station). The said commercial will run until the 30th of September.
According to the announcement, the church have prepared three 30 seconds videos that focuses major challenges faced by most Filipinos today.
The church have also reported that there will be 2 LDS families that will be interviewed on morning talks shows, Umagang Kay Ganda & ANC Early Edition on September 25 & 29.
One family will be for an audience of young, growing families while the other will be for families with grownup children.
The following are the schedules of the National Family Week Commercial:
- SEPT. 25 MON Umagang Kay Ganda FLOWERS
- SEPT. 25 MON Magandang Buhay LOLA
- SEPT. 25 MON TV Patrol LOLA
- SEPT. 25 MON Ang Probinsyano FLOWERS
- SEPT. 26 TUES Umagang Kay Ganda LOLA
- SEPT. 26 TUES Ang Probinsyano BROWNOUT
- SEPT. 27 WED Umagang Kay Ganda FLOWERS
- SEPT. 27 WED TV Patrol BROWNOUT
- SEPT. 28 THURS Umagang Kay Ganda LOLA
- SEPT. 28 THURS Ang Probinsyano BROWNOUT
- SEPT. 29 FRI Umagang Kay Ganda FLOWERS
- SEPT. 29 FRI Umagang Kay Ganda LOLA
- SEPT. 29 FRI TV Patrol BROWNOUT
- SEPT. 30 SAT Salamat Dok LOLA
The following two tabs change content below.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
Latest posts by Romrik Joshua Flores, Moroni Channel (see all)
- Elder Carl Cook Urges Latter-day Saints to “Just Keep Going with Faith” - April 2, 2023
- President Cordon Shares How Personal Closeness to Christ Can Be Achieved - April 2, 2023
- Elder Stevenson Offers New Perspective on Easter Story in the Book of Mormon - April 2, 2023
- Beijing Accused of Exploiting Ties with LDS Church to Influence US Politics, Investigation Reveals - March 31, 2023