The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is searching for YSA hosts for the upcoming Facebook Live Event. The LDS Church is searching for:
- Young Adult Female: Any ethnicity, 18-25 years old. Gregarious, photogenic, outgoing, and capable of speaking extemporaneously for an extended period of time.
- Young Adult Male: Any ethnicity, 18-25 years old. Gregarious, photogenic, outgoing, and capable of speaking extemporaneously for an extended period of time.
The deadline for the submission of entry is on 9:00 AM, Friday, December 29, 2017. The event will take place in the first week of January. The selected hosts will receive $400-500 based on their hosting experience and a 10% agency fee if applicable. To apply you may do the following:
1. Ask a good friend or family member to record you on your cell phone (holding the phone horizontally preferred). Try to make all of the below fit into a cohesive video, rather than a sequence of parts.
a. Tell us your name and agency, if you have one.
b. Tell us something relatable about a recent general conference talk of your choice that meant something to you. (30-60 seconds)
c. Give us a quick tour of a location (could be a room in your home, a park, or some other location). Tell us briefly what the location is and something interesting about it.
d. Make a concluding goodbye (e.g. “Thanks for joining me on this video; see you later!”)
2. Upload the video to a file sharing site such as YouTube or Vimeo. Select “Unlisted” as the Privacy Setting.
3. Click this link to fill out the application form.
a. You will need to upload current photos of yourself, so please have those ready.
b. You will share the link to your video on the form as well.
Latest posts by Moroni Channel News (see all)
- FSY Conferences to Continue After Being Postponed for 2 Years Due to COVID-19 - June 13, 2021
- Church to Reopen Temple Square this Summer - June 13, 2021
- David Archuleta Comes Out As Member of the LGBTQ+ - June 13, 2021
- Church to Discontinue Saturday Evening Session and Announces More Changes to General Conference - June 8, 2021