England, United Kingdom
God’s purpose displayed in the ministry of Jesus is the complete those parts of us that are either broken, sick, sinful, or in other ways less than perfect.
We can trust God, whatever we believe about the incidentals, that his purpose is to render us perfect, even as he is perfect.
Should we not properly consider sin to be sickness, especially when we yield to its enticings? And who is there with a pure heart that would not be healed of his propensity to sin?
May God heal us of our bodily ailments, our mental shortcomings and ailments, and make our spirits pure and whole at the same time.
We can see that this completeness of healing us holistically is the purpose of Jesus as he ministered among men, as the writer above has indicated. The whole of the process is contained in Matthew 9:1 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. 2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.
And, behold, certain of the scribes [troublemakers and doubters] said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.
And Jesus knowing their thoughts asked, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
May God bless us to rise to this understanding.
Ronnie Bray was born in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England in January 1935. He attended Spring Grove Elementary School, that is when he condescended to attend. The School marked him as one of their signal failures. After holding down – or holding up – a whole lot of different jobs, including two terms of service in the British Armed Forces, in the REME as a Vehicle Mechanic, and then in the RTR/RAC as a Squadron Chief Clerk, he Matriculated and entered Leeds University’s Department of Theology & Religious Studies as its first Mormon student in 1989 and a mature student in his fifties. He read Theology, Religious Studies, and a variety of subjects connected there to and was awarded an honours degree.
Honours Degree, Theology, Religious Studies
Leeds University – Leeds, West Yorkshire, England UK
Honours Graduate the Department of Theology & Religious Studies
He has also earned:
- Certificate of IT [Cantab.]
- Certificate of Matriculation [Northern Universities]
- British Army Certificates of Education Classes III, II, and I
- Diploma in Social Sciences [Huddersfield Technical College]
- Certificate in Business Administration [Chamber of Commerce Business School]
- Several speeding tickets [all of which have been satisfied]
Since January 2000, Ronnie Bray has written in excess of 600 stories, articles, and essays. He is the Author of:
- Images of Hate Ministers of Fear
- Adolph Hitler’s Invasion of Huddersfield
- Reflections of a Mormon socialist
- A Shout From the Attic [Autobiography]
- Images of Hate – Ministers of Fear
- A Special Friend
Latest posts by Ronnie Bray, Moroni Channel (see all)
- President Nelson Receives Honorary Doctoral Degree from the University of Utah - June 23, 2021
- Tabernacle Choir Proceeds with European Tour in 2022 - June 23, 2021
- LDS Church Donates US$5 Million to Help Refugees - June 23, 2021
- FSY Conferences to Continue After Being Postponed for 2 Years Due to COVID-19 - June 13, 2021