Published: Sunday, April 23 2016; 6:16 p.m. DMT
- Because they love charity for its own sake and therefore it comes forth from charity, so they might preform use to their fellow man.
- Because it is the work of obedience because it proceeds from obedience or the understanding, that they should be charitable
- Because it is a work of self-merit, because by it they desire to merit, and therefore to obtain salvation, or merit a reward on earth.
- Because with some it is a work of being hypocritical, or being done in order that they may seem charitable thereby receiving, praise, fame, fortune and power. Hypocrisy at its best.
Latest posts by Don Bowman, Moroni Channel (see all)
- President Nelson announces 18 new temples at the October 2022 General Conference - October 2, 2022
- President Nelson announces new temple in Korea - October 2, 2022
- President Nelson announces 2 new temples in the Philippines - October 2, 2022
- President Nelson: Abuse is ‘grievous sin’ and perpetrators will face God’s wrath - October 2, 2022