Published: Sunday, April 23 2016; 6:16 p.m. DMT
- Because they love charity for its own sake and therefore it comes forth from charity, so they might preform use to their fellow man.
- Because it is the work of obedience because it proceeds from obedience or the understanding, that they should be charitable
- Because it is a work of self-merit, because by it they desire to merit, and therefore to obtain salvation, or merit a reward on earth.
- Because with some it is a work of being hypocritical, or being done in order that they may seem charitable thereby receiving, praise, fame, fortune and power. Hypocrisy at its best.
Latest posts by Don Bowman, Moroni Channel (see all)
- Elder Lawyer, brother of Michelle Dee, returns home after completing LDS mission in Chile - November 17, 2023
- Miss Universe Philippines 2023 Michelle Dee’s Siblings Arrive in El Salvador for Support, Brother Returns from LDS Mission - November 17, 2023
- LDS Church offers relief to civilians in Gaza, Palestine and Israel - November 13, 2023
- BYU Jerusalem Center relocate students and faculty amidst ongoing conflict - October 17, 2023