Published: Sunday, April 23 2016; 6:16 p.m. DMT
- Because they love charity for its own sake and therefore it comes forth from charity, so they might preform use to their fellow man.
- Because it is the work of obedience because it proceeds from obedience or the understanding, that they should be charitable
- Because it is a work of self-merit, because by it they desire to merit, and therefore to obtain salvation, or merit a reward on earth.
- Because with some it is a work of being hypocritical, or being done in order that they may seem charitable thereby receiving, praise, fame, fortune and power. Hypocrisy at its best.
Latest posts by Don Bowman, Moroni Channel (see all)
- Utah man charged with aggravated arson and use of explosive device at the LDS Conference Center - January 21, 2023
- Auditions for 2023 Nauvoo & British Pageants - January 18, 2023
- Wife of Elder Robert D. Hales dies at age 90 - January 16, 2023
- LDS teen tours Charles & Keith HQ following viral “luxury bag” tiktok - January 15, 2023