The United States Of America
Yet it might be wise for all to take pause and reflect on our whys, our true motives, of why our case maybe different, or why we want maybe even revenge, when we may be able just to let it go and suffer our selves to do so and be defrauded. Yet this being a hard doctrine it may be difficult maybe even in some cases unwise to not seek justice. Know we not that the justice of God will prevail with all the ungodly, and punishment will be meted out, and all will be judged rightfully in the end. No one gets away from their hidden or seen acts of fraud or deception.
I have had four chances to sue another or have one charged, and instead of going to law I chose not to. The choice was easy for me, yet every once in awhile a small sense of injustice arises in my heart.
- Neighbor burning my house and dental office down because I was going to rent the house part out to a mixed couple.
- A doctor stole all of my equipment out of my office.
- Botched operation that maybe could of been disputed, yet I did not want to make the claim.
- After being warned, a neighbor’s dog attack my son that require over two hundred stitches and just about took his life. Yet their are things minor that we ought to just let go.
- I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wiseman among you? no, not one that shall beable to judge between his brethren?
- But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
- Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
- Nay, ye do wrong,and defraud, and that your brethren.
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Latest posts by Don Bowman, Moroni Channel (see all)
- Beijing Accused of Exploiting Ties with LDS Church to Influence US Politics, Investigation Reveals - March 31, 2023
- Tabernacle Choir Embraces International Singers - March 30, 2023
- Senator Bong Go and former President Duterte meet with Elder Bednar in presenting the painting of the Davao Temple - February 21, 2023
- Utah man charged with aggravated arson and use of explosive device at the LDS Conference Center - January 21, 2023