The United States Of America
Yet it might be wise for all to take pause and reflect on our whys, our true motives, of why our case maybe different, or why we want maybe even revenge, when we may be able just to let it go and suffer our selves to do so and be defrauded. Yet this being a hard doctrine it may be difficult maybe even in some cases unwise to not seek justice. Know we not that the justice of God will prevail with all the ungodly, and punishment will be meted out, and all will be judged rightfully in the end. No one gets away from their hidden or seen acts of fraud or deception.
I have had four chances to sue another or have one charged, and instead of going to law I chose not to. The choice was easy for me, yet every once in awhile a small sense of injustice arises in my heart.
- Neighbor burning my house and dental office down because I was going to rent the house part out to a mixed couple.
- A doctor stole all of my equipment out of my office.
- Botched operation that maybe could of been disputed, yet I did not want to make the claim.
- After being warned, a neighbor’s dog attack my son that require over two hundred stitches and just about took his life. Yet their are things minor that we ought to just let go.
- I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wiseman among you? no, not one that shall beable to judge between his brethren?
- But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
- Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
- Nay, ye do wrong,and defraud, and that your brethren.
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Latest posts by Don Bowman, Moroni Channel (see all)
- Elder Lawyer, brother of Michelle Dee, returns home after completing LDS mission in Chile - November 17, 2023
- Miss Universe Philippines 2023 Michelle Dee’s Siblings Arrive in El Salvador for Support, Brother Returns from LDS Mission - November 17, 2023
- LDS Church offers relief to civilians in Gaza, Palestine and Israel - November 13, 2023
- BYU Jerusalem Center relocate students and faculty amidst ongoing conflict - October 17, 2023