Following the historic announcement of a new temple in the Arabic peninsula, the Church launches an Arabic YouTube channel for the more than 400-million people who speak Arabic around the world.
The content is intended for members, friends, and partners of the Church.
The channel will share a variety of original content, including:
- Messages from Church leaders
- Descriptions of Church beliefs
- Videos about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ
- Highlights of the global humanitarian aid provided by Latter-day Saint Charities
- Church news from around the world
- Inspirational videos for adults and youth
One of the first videos on the site is this message of hope and healing from Church President Russell M. Nelson:
The site launched with six videos. Additional videos will continue to be released regularly.
The Church has a long history of translating its materials into many languages and works with native translators all over the world. Currently, Church resources are available in 110 languages.
Latest posts by Moroni Channel News (see all)
- LDS Church Donates $20 Million Towards Global COVID Vaccination Push - February 27, 2021
- Longtime Tabernacle Choir Director Dies at Age 86 Due to COVID-19 - February 20, 2021
- Church Updates COVID-19 Safety Measures for Children in Utah - February 17, 2021
- LOOK: Renovations for the Mesa Temple Continues in 2021 - February 15, 2021