The Republic of The Philippines
1. Salt Lake Temple ranks 15 at America’s top tourist attraction.
2. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was dubbed as the America’s Choir by President Reagan.
“At my first inauguration as president of the United States, I wanted very much to reignite the fires of liberty and re-inspire the American spirit. And no one sings the anthems of America quite like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.” Reagan continued, “The Choir’s singing was a highlight of our inauguration, as we knew it would be. I’m sure I speak for all Americans when I say thank you for saying so well what all of us feel about this land of the free and home of the brave. There is no more inspirational moment for any American—and that includes Ronald Reagan—than to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing ‘Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on.”
3. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ranks as top 11 most Popular Christian Sect in the world.
4. The Twilight Series is actually about an LDS belief in eternal marriage.
5. The Granite Mountain which ranks as Top 10 most Safest Building in the world is owned by the Church.
6. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is the oldest singing group in America.
7. The LDS Church is the most Successful American Homegrown Religion.
8. The author of Maze Runner Series is a member of the church
9. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sets to become Florida’s largest private land owner.
10. BYU was dubbed as America’s most Popular and one of The Largest Christian University.
Romrik Joshua Flores
Romrik Joshua Flores is a 15 year old Instagramer from the Philippines who captures things that most of us think is unuseful. Most of his pictures are taken in the Philippines. He desires to Defend and Share the Gospel through the Internet. He is also an Administrator of Lindsey Stirling, Moroni Channel, and Words of Moroni. He is currently serving as The Teacher’s Quorum President.
Theresian School of Cavite – Bacoor CAV
- Temple Square is the most popular attraction in the state with five million annual visitors. This ten-acre block located in the middle of downtown Salt Lake City is Utah’s number one tourist attraction (according to a post in The travelers Zone). The Mormon church’s headquarters are here, but Temple Square is more than just a destination for Latter Day Saints.
- Avant, Gerry (January 27, 2001). "Mormon Tabernacle Choir on parade". Retrieved 3 May 2011.
- An article by News Max considers Mormons as Top 11 most popular Sect in the Wold: More than 100,000 Latter-day Saints came to Salt Lake City last month for the church's biannual general conference. Leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints give speeches providing members with guidance and inspiration in five sessions that span Saturday and Sunday. They announce church statistics, new temples, or initiatives. The 21,000-seat conference center fills to capacity during the sessions, and thousands more listen or watch around the world in 95 languages on television, radio, satellite, and Internet broadcasts.
- Twilight is based in an LDS Belief of Eternal Marriage according to The Atlantic and Buisness Insider.
- The records storage of the Church is a massive vault encased in rock at Granite Mountains, Utah first opened in 1965. Armed guards waving metal detector wands usher visitors into a concrete bunker before swinging open metal gates to a tunnel entrance. Excavated 600 ft inside the mountain, the vault features state-of-the-art environmentally controlled document storage chambers as well as administrative offices, shipping and receiving docks, a processing facility and a restoration laboratory for microfilm.
- The Choir is a 169 Years old Choir ( as of 2016 ) making it the Oldest Singing group in America.
- The LDS Church is the Most Successful American Homegrown Religion according to The History Channel.
- The Writer of The Maze Runner Series is a Member of The Church according to Utah Valley 360
- The Mormon church is poised to become the largest private landowner in Florida as a result of a deal to buy nearly 400,000 acres in the state's Panhandle region according to Reuters
- BYU Commercial
Latest posts by Romrik Joshua Flores, Moroni Channel (see all)
- Small-scale Groundbreaking Held for Davao Temple, One of Philippines’ 7 Temples - November 15, 2020
- Ground Broken for Argentina’s 3rd Temple - November 7, 2020
- President Ballard Calls for ‘Modern Stripling Warriors’ to Stand for Truth - November 7, 2020
- Sen. Mitt Romney: Counting every vote is at the heart of democracy - November 6, 2020